Monday October 15

I'm going to start writing on English now. Okey?
It's monday, again. I can't believe how fast the weeks are going, whats going on? It's only two weeks until it is spring break though, so that's nice. 
Last night I was panic cause I though I had a test today, but then I realized it was next week, so I'm safe! 
I bought that Lana Del Rey knitted pink sweater yesterday. AH it's so lovely I don't ever wanna take it off! And I feel like Lana Del Rey when I'm wearing it haha. I also bought two dresses but I'm going to return them, they didn't look as good on me as they did in the window shop. 
Need to get up and eat now. Got school until 11 and then at 4 we have rehearsal so I'm thinking I'm going home between, I don't want to be in city for 5 hours! 
Have a lovely day xo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar